follow God's will for our lives so that we can serve Him in all we do,
go wherever He leads, and share His amazing love with those around us.
to support mission projects around the world:
Cusco, Peru - Romulo Tupa - Local Missionary
2) Guayllabamba, Ecuador - Tulcanza Family - Local Missionary Church
with two outreach locations
3) El Batan Missionary Alliance Church
4) Just For Kids Orphanage - Valle de los Chillos, Ecuador
5) Home of Hope - Malawi, Africa, Canadian Missionaries
6) Missionaries and mission trips that God plants in our hearts
Local tomb surrounded by cherry blossoms. The
turtle-shaped design is typical of Okinawa.
A farm right between all the apartment buildings reminiscent
It has been a blessing to be
able to continue to work with our past projects along with new ones
that God has gotten us involved with here on Okinawa. As we get ready
to celebrate the resurrection of Christ tomorrow, I have been
reflecting on the heart of service and where and what God has in mind
for me next year. It is indeed a time of renewal, rebirth, and get
beginnings as we head out again for new adventures.
Steve will be working a new job in the states, but we will continue to
develop and press forth on the projects we currently have in South
America. We plan a mission trip in July or December, depending on
timing because of our move, to complete the second floor of the church
in Guayllabamba. Our home church of CMC has been faithful in providing
us the money necessary for construction costs and we will use local
church labor and any volunteers ready for the challenge.
We also plan to support El Batan with back to school supplies for the
street children in September, a small sound system for our partner in
Peru to use for street evangelism, and VBS materials for Guayllabamba
for the fall.
The opportunities to reach out to co-workers and the military community
here have been fruitful and pray that we will continue to see fruit as
people experience and realize the power of God working in their lives.
If nothing else, traveling the world makes you all the more aware that
there are people everywhere of every race and in every community that
are right next door that are missing out on the awesome and amazing
power of God in their lives.
God is great and worthy of our praise!
Prayer Requests and
This is out our balcony
window as God spent time sharing a glimpse of heaven with me. There is
nothing that can compare to feeling the presence of God surrounding you
and His love overflowing into your heart.
- God continues to bless Cusco with more and more opportunities for
Romulo to spread the good news of Jesucristo through TV, radio, and
- Two new bible study groups have started at the outreach mission
branches of the church in Guayllabamba with people hungry to learn more
from the Word of God.
- Several co-workers have become open to hearing more about God and
what His word says.
- Healing for myself for several health concerns that were bothering me
- Guidance on where God wants me
to go from here
- Steve in his new job for
opportunities in many areas for him and for God
- Those in leadership positions in
the church and our country for guidance
- spouse abuse and divorce on the
military bases is high - pray for several women that are in this
- our Sunday night bible study will grow
return to home page