click on the titles for links to the different areas.
Here are a couple photos of the work done this summer in Guayllabamba that we hope
to be able to help them finish on our trip at Christmas time.
Opportunities To Participate In Ecuador
As soon as we know definitely how many people are going to be able to participate in the mission trip, we will post a list of items people can donate for the Christmas Program as well as medicines, specific clothing, and other needs.
Listed are the costs and projects we can complete with that donation. Any part of the cost toward any project is greatly appreciated. Whether an individual or small group endeavor, the blessings will come back to you ten fold.
$100 purchases 25 Spanish hard-cover Bibles with concordances<>$2,000 donations needed toward finishing construction of Sunday School
rooms, bathrooms, a small kitchen <>
$750 finish apartment for associate pastor to help in the church in exchange for room & board
$200 overhead projector
$700 laptop computer - allows the pastor to get materials from a distance
Bible College to teach classes at his church
$3,000 purchase reliable transportation for the pastor to travel between
the main church and two mission outreach churches
$800 purchase VHS/DVD/CD copying equipment and a camera for the street
evangelism mission partner we have in Peru
$25 purchase materials for Christmas bags for 2 street children
$40 soup kitchen supplies for a month
$80 paint and supplies to complete the interior of the church
$15 buys school supplies and backpack for one street child for the year
$25 buys lunch each day for 10-20 people working on a mission project
$30 box of overhead transparencies for Sunday services (songs and notes)
$200 covers the cost of the Christmas program (banners, food, gifts, games)
$50 purchases books and materials for a class of adults to do Bible Study
*$40,000 fulfill the dream of the pastor to purchase the land next to the church to be
able to expand their facilities as money allows
*nothing is impossible with God!
- the group to come together to go to Ecuador that they will follow the call and be abundantly blessed
- new opportunities in Okinawa to reach people for Jesus
- God to direct Steve in a job opportunity
- good school year for all our teachers and students
- pray for Boris and Miquel, two teens that have gotten off of living on the streets, that God will give them opportunities to grow and continue to have a better life
- the church in Cusco, Peru we continue to help to use what we were able to help them with to grow and reach more people for Christ
- small groups at CMC to come through with the financial support that will only grow God's Kingdom here on earth.
Praise Reports- Reports from Cusco show a great opening to the Holy Spirit and searching by many of the
Catholic faith to find more answers.
- the church in Guayllabamba was able to start the construction project with monies we had
been able to save throughout the year from church donations
We are incredibly excited to be able to take another group back with us to Ecuador. I know it will be an experience like no other they've ever experienced and the blessings and relationships they form will be for a lifetime.
Continue to pray and see how your family or small group can participate in this mission as we have many projects we would like to get completed.
The harvest is plentiful and we have the workers but the workers need your support!
Return to homepage