follow God's will for our lives so that we can serve Him in all we do,
go wherever He leads, and share His amazing love with those around us.
to support missions around the world:
Cusco, Peru - Romulo Tupa - Local Missionary
2) Guayllabamba, Ecuador - Tulcanza Family - Local Missionary Church
with two outreach locations
3) El Batan Missionary Alliance Church
4) Just For Kids Orphanage - Valle de los Chillos, Ecuador
5) Home of Hope - Malawi, Africa, Canadian Missionaries
6) Missionaries and mission trips that God plants in our hearts
7) Calvary Chapel Okinawa and Julie Millwood - Okinawa Christian School
We are back in the United States and
living in Carrollton, Georgia, for the time being. I always look at it
as a step inbetween the places we will go so we will see where God
takes us next.
We are planning a mission trip to Ecuador December 19th - 29th and
invite anyone that feels called to go on a trip to contact us. We will
be doing some light construction work, delivery goods and materials,
and helping with Christmas celebrations. We guarantee that you will be
blessed however you participate.
God is great and worthy of our praise!
Prayer Requests and
nothing that can compare to feeling the presence of God surrounding you
and His love overflowing into your heart.
- God continues to bless Cusco with another leader coming forward to
start a mission in a nearby town. We were about to provide funding for
the sound system that they report is providing great music and sound in
the plazas on the weekends.
- Job opportunities for Steve and I that hopefully will open up new
- Continued growth in Ecuador as our mission family adds on to their
church and mission outreaches
- Financial support to help the
pastor in Guayllabamba with his transportation problems
- Our next trip to Ecuador to help with new construction
return to home page